The Electra-flo/SD is an accurate, cost-effective thermal airflow measurement system specifically designed for VAV box installations and small duct applications using 4″-16″ ducts. The low flow measurement capability of the ELECTRA-flo/SD allows for reduced minimum airflow settings and increased system efficiencies while still meeting IAQ requirements. Installation and set-up are easy in both new and existing systems.
- Dual Analog Outputs – Separate analog outputs are provided for flow and temperature. Flow output is field scalable with four different operating ranges.
- Multiple Filter Settings – Four different flow filter settings are available to allow for stable measurement even in difficult applications.
- BACnet or Modbus Communications – When ordered with serial communications, network data points include: velocity, pressure, temperature, volume rate and volume total
- Simple Installation and Setup – Simple dip-switches make the ELECTRA-flo/SD easy to set up and install.
- N.I.S.T. Traceable Calibration with Certi cation – Each ELECTRA-flo/SD is individually calibrated for flow and temperature and is provided with a N.I.S.T. calibration certi cate.
|Optimizing operational efficiency is essential in today’s business environment. Smart measurement and analytical solutions with digital communications are critical to underpin these optimization goals. Whatever you’re measuring – we’ve got your measure.
Sophisticated Production lines, state of the art design, innovative technology: The Coriolis mass flowmeter
CoriolisMaster combines highest precision and easy handling: This video shows you, where and how the product is being manufactured, how ABB’s common operating concept enables easy, quick and safe commissioning, and what’s behind the Coriolis measurement principle.
The ScreenMaster RVG200 is a secure, easy-to-use paperless recorder. Up to 24 process signals can be connected directly to the RVG200's analog inputs or transferred to it via digital communications.